An EGGcellent Easter in Wembley Park
We ain’t yolking around this week at Wembley Park – We’ve got some eggstatic things lined up for you this Easter that will crack you up.
(Did we over-egg it there?)
Aside from gorging on chocolate treats, we thought it might great to have a little break and enjoy the tons of free activities we have this week at Wembley Park and 100% half-term friendly.
Back from eggstinction, the #Wemblasaurus egg has been laid in Wembley Park. Here to stay until 29th April, climb inside and have a cracking good time, and don’t forget to tag us in your photos!
Kicking it off with Boxpark Wembley, located along Olympic Way, are hosting daily activities to keep the kids (and adults) occupied all week long.
- The Kids Film Club, with brilliant blockbuster films such as ‘Hop’, ‘Incredibles 2’ and ‘Wreck it Ralph ‘2 to name a few from the 16th – 21st April in the Glowbox room from 12pm.
- Play and Paint, allow your little ones to discover their inner Picasso with the daily sessions of painting freely on canvas or be taken step-by-step through an image to paint a masterpiece! All paint provided will be 100% washable acrylic and aprons will be provided to protect clothing as much as possible!
- Disco Yoga, on 17th April from 7-8.30pm a brand new yoga class inspired by a new generation of ‘mindful drinkers’ as well as those who simply want fitness to be fun and uplifting! It’s for people who love to train hard and party hard, disco lovers, yoga aficionados and first timers looking for a new way to unwind and socialise!
- So Fresh So Clean on the 18th April between 7pm-11pm looks back to classic hip-hop and R’n’B jams from the 90’s and 00’s, bringing old skool flavours from the USA to London.
- Monday Night Movies on the 22nd April head to the Glowbox for a free viewing of Avengers: Infinity War to celebrate the release of Avengers: End Game on the 26th April.
Click here to find out more about the activities at Boxpark Wembley
Looking for more?
The Yellow, our community Hub in the heart of Wembley Park, will be hosting a range of classes and activities to appeal to everyone:
AQ Arts Open Dance Training on 17th April between 7:30pm-10pm for £3 per person for
ages 14 years+. Perfect your moves at the dance class with a difference.
Les Petits Loups, learn French words and songs through fun and highly interactive games, stories, and arts and
crafts at this French Playgroup on the 18th April between 9:30am-10:30am.
World Music, experience different musical instruments, cultures, people, and tribes and be taken on a journey. 18th April between 4pm-5pm
Social Step Up, join artists from a variety of backgrounds will be collaborating to present this spectacular event on the 20th April between 6pm-10pm. The evening will see events ranging from a salsa workshop to dance battles. For 18 years+, the evening will be filled with excitement; refreshments, prizes to be won, and DJ sessions until late.
Hopping deals at LDO
London Designer Outlet (LDO), London’s original and easiest to reach outlet centre has eggcellent deals this Easter, with spectacular savings on over 50 big brands, as well as 20 places to dine and drink.
Fill up on chocolate bunnies at Lindt, or visit Villeroy & Boch where all Easter items are on 50% off RRP, or get a new Easter look at The Gap Outlet where the entire store is 50% off. Head to Cineworld Wembley right here in LDO and catch Hollywood hits like Shazam! Wonder Park, and Little.
Shopping Centre Easter hours are:
- Friday 19 April: 10am – 7pm
- Saturday 20 April: 10am – 9pm
- Sunday 21 April: 10am – 7pm
- Monday 22 April: 10am – 7pm
Click here to find out more about Easter offers at LDO.